Information Documents, Videos, Links etc.
- A Regional Public Banking System for Ireland – 2016 Election Campaign for Regional Community Banks: (1 page text & 1 page graphic)
- Why we need a new system:
- Many Countries have Regional Public Banks:
- We have a Choice:
- The Credit Unions and Post Offices can play a key role:
- A Community Public Banking System is:
- The Project is Progressing:
Click Link to document: A Regional Public Banking System for Ireland
- The ECB’s role: (1 page text)
Click Link ‘Our’ Celtic Tiger or the ECB’s Balloon
- Simpsons Sparkassen:
THE GERMAN SPARKASSEN (SAVINGS BANKS) A COMMENTARY AND CASE STUDY by Christopher Simpson CIVITAS UK.
(An in-depth Study and Commentary by Christopher Simpson. Done for CIVITAS UK.)
Click on Link to pdf. doc: SimpsonSparkassen (1)
The Public Banking Forum of Ireland – PBFI
The PBFI was setup in 2013 to introduce the concept of Public Banking to Ireland. It has since been pursuing the introduction of a Public Banking System to Ireland.